Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Are you passionate about innovation? Our company is growing rapidly and is looking to fill the role of a highly motivated Field sales executive.
We are looking for a technical and innovative sales representative who will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the company’s sales from lead generation, setting appointment, preparing proposals and presentations.
- Degree/Diploma in sales & marketing or any other business-related field
- Background in construction will be an added advantage
- High level of numerical, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Sales experience, 1 yr minimum
- Computer literacy
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify prospective customers, through planning and organizing a call schedule and client visits.
- Document all sales activities, generate weekly reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports as directed by the team lead.
- Develop and grow long-term relationship with all clients.
- Provide product, service and basic technical information to clients.
How to Apply
Send your application letters and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
The deadline for application is 20/4/2023.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.